دماغ عالية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Learn English with TELL ME MORE

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Learn English with TELL ME MORE Empty Learn English with TELL ME MORE

مُساهمة من طرف ehmegy السبت سبتمبر 15, 2007 11:59 am

الإصدار الأخير Tell Me More Premium V.8
الحجم 3.85 gigabyte

Learn English with TELL ME MORE 2749009812.01

Learn English with TELL ME MORE, THE international standard for language learning software:
Over 5 million satisfied users worldwide.
Global Leading organizations have placed their trust in TELL ME MORE: The U.S. State Department, the U.S. Government, the FBI, the Canadian Federal Government, EDS, BMW, Carnival Cruise Lines, Mercedes, Telefónica...
Used everyday in more than 10,000 Academic Institutions.

TELL ME MORE addresses all the skills critical to learn English: reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary, grammar, and culture.

Whatever your objectives or level, TELL ME MORE adapts to your needs and guides you through the English learning process, just as a teacher would.
This new and improved Premium version offers significant innovations: :: A new Complete Beginner level is now available ::An audio CD is included to reinforce your learning. ::Possibility to extract TELL ME MORE® audio files (dialogues, dictations, etc.). You can then burn them to audio CDs. ::Improved navigation and interface
This package includes now 4 levels in the same package: Complete Beginner, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced, an audio CD, as well as a free headset and microphone. It is the most complete and extensive English software on the market with up to 850 hours of learning.

UNSURPASSED CONTENT TO LEARN ENGLISH

850hours of English learning, the most extensive offer on the market for English software.

4,500 exercises and 37 types of activities broken down into six workshops (Lesson, Cultural, Grammar, Vocabulary, Oral and Written). Exclusive cultural activities to discover the American culture. Essential grammar rules are also explained

4 levels in one package: Complete Beginner, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced, to reach fluency in English

A PERSONALIZED ENGLISH LEARNING APPROACH

The Free-to-Roam Mode allows you to select the activities of your choice.
The Guided Mode proposes Learning Paths according to your learning objectives and availability.
The Dynamic Mode evaluates your progress as you work and adjusts your activities based on the results of previous exercises, just as a teacher would

THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO LEARN ENGLISH

Advanced speech recognition technology that recognizes and analyzes your pronunciation.

•S.E.T.S.® technology (Spoken Error Tracking System) that automatically pinpoints your pronunciation error.

3D animations that help you improve your pronunciation.

Interactive Dialogues and Videos.

EXCLUSIVE NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS
:: One Audio CD included.
The Premium version software allows you to extract TeLL me More® audio recordings (dialogues, dictations...) in the format of your choice: to use on your MP3 player or Audio CD (requires a CD burner).

MP3 and Audio CD allow for continuous English learning in your car, at home, or at work, wherever and whenever.

Improved navigation and interface.
Learn English with TELL ME MORE Edwin03_nofntLearn English with TELL ME MORE Gld-awdLearn English with TELL ME MORE NY%20FestivalsLearn English with TELL ME MORE Gold%20Award%20RGBLearn English with TELL ME MORE SelloroLearn English with TELL ME MORE CbLearn English with TELL ME MORE Pcactual

الإصدار الأخير Tell Me More Premium V.8
الحجم 3.85 gigabyte

ehmegy
ehmegy
دماغ شغالة
دماغ شغالة

المساهمات : 63
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2007
العمر : 37

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Learn English with TELL ME MORE Empty Very coooooool man

مُساهمة من طرف bidoonline السبت سبتمبر 15, 2007 12:34 pm